Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Polls for my blog

 

  As I am busy since I started to work last year November, I have not much time to spend in my blog. As from the title, I would like to inform anyone who visited my blog, I had created a polls provided by Nuffnang. I hope to get some response from you who is reading this now.

I would like to know is my tutorials help you…?

How much does it help you…?

Do you ever download any programs from my website…?

Just three simple questions. I hope to get responds so that I would know whether should I often update more tutorials…

If I got good responds, I would try my best to update more of tutorials in other languages such as C#, or C# with asp.net. Thanks for voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment