Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 29, 2010

Window 7 installation : Setup unable to create system partition problem

I installed window 7 yesterday and faced problem in setup. The installer shows error with

"Setup unable to create system partition".

I search internet and can't find any solution to solve my problem. Most of the solutions show that format the hard disk might fix the problem. I tried but still can't solve the problem.

After testing for more than 3 hours, I installed window vista instead of window 7. While installing window vista, I figure out a solution for it.

My Solution:
If you faced "Setup unable to create system partition" when installing window 7,

Step 1:

Install any other version of window except window 7.

Step 2:

Format your hard disk.

Step 3:

Install window 7. (There should not be any problem now.)

If still having the same problem, go back to step 1. After install other version of window, continue with installing window 7 without formatting the hard disk. If you don't want to have
previous system files in your system, back to step 2.

This solved my problem and I hope that it will be able to help you to solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment