Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

My first C sharp (C#) 2010 program - Paper Scissors Stone game

     As someone as me to make my previous program, Paper Scissors Stone game in C#, I tried and now it is working. This is actually my first program with C#. I though everything will be the same as VB.net but now I found out that there are difference keywords from VB.net.

     Well, I work it out using visual basic 2010. It looks exactly the same as from my previous VB 2008 but this time, I change the reset all button to reset directly instead of doing clear status and clear score separately. And for those who want to have the coding, as usual, I will upload it to my website. Just leave your comment for any problems.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment