Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Paper Scissors Stone game using visual basic 2008






This is a video that recoded by me to show the game (paper scissors stone) that I created.
The coding and the application is provided in the following link.

Please comment and rate my video. If you feel my video help you a lot, please help me share it to your friends. Thanks.

Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XS8C0PBU

4 comments:

  1. hey! can you make it in C# windows form?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment. I think no problem. Do you need it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you there?
    can you please send me a copy of this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you provide me your email so that I can send the copy to you?

      Delete