Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Visual Basic 2008: Tabbed Web Browser


Continue from previous idea with tabbed notepad, I had created tabbed web browser. In this program, I used web browser component which is actually just another form of Internet Explorer.

This is the web browser : "My Web Browser"

For new tab function, Ctrl+T will work with a new blank page while right-click on a link and choose "OPEN IN NEW WINDOW" will work with new tab. I haven't figured out how to enable the open in new tab. This web browser will be revised and there will be updates when I had figured out some new features.

Coding will be given on request.
To download the program, please visit my website at http://programmingbeginner.zxq.net/.

Thanks for those who viewed. Please comment and review for my program. If there are bugs/problems, please inform me so that I will be able to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment