Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A simple autoclicker in visual basic 2008

As I am not free for this two weeks, I posting one of my old program which is autoclicker.

The textbox with "1" in it is use to change the interval of the clicking period. User can choose to increase the interval using the button at the side. Start button is to start autoclick and stop is to stop autoclick.

The lower textbox with "0" in it is use to count the number of clicks that had been performed. User will need to move the mouse point to the click count button in order to start counting.
Reset Count button will use to reset the count number.

To download the source code and program, please visit my website :

http://programmingbeginner.zxq.net

Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment