Programming guides for beginner...
Any comments are welcomed....
I hope it helps!!! Thanks for drop by...
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Enhanced version of print screen program from previous post.

 

       When I am doing step-by-step tutorial on Simple Music Player, I used my previous print screen program. When using the program, I found out that there are still improvement that need to be done.

       I had added a new function which is editing the picture after the print screen with Microsoft Paint. This function can be activated by checking on the menu. Besides that, I have added features to auto save function. User will able to enter an integer for the saved pictures to be named.

For those who want to download and test the enhanced version, please visit http://programmingbeginner.zxq.net/download.php.

No comments:

Post a Comment